Keeping Your Cool When People Are Under Your Skin
|Full list of voting topics|
This week I got all the way into what you can do when people are under your skin...including a personal example of someone that gets under my skin for no apparent reason, other than their elitist attitude and (false but huge) sense of entitlement.
If the aggravating party is in front of you:
- Control your breathing
- Ask yourself if any of this will matter in 5 years
If the aggravating party is not in front of you:
- Reframe the situation
- Identify why they're getting under your skin
- Is it their general presence/personality?
- Did they do something to you or are they treating you unfairly?
- Are you in a weird/bad space and just plain annoyed?
Thank you again to everyone that voted for this week's topic!