Retro Post: 25 Things for My New Year
Away we go:
1. Able to rent a car without the extra "under 25" fee
2. Coqui ink
3. Not be afraid to ask questions or ask for help when I need it
4. Any ill memories from last year or any year prior will remain THERE and not intrude on this or any future year
5. Laugh everyday-hard.
6. Keep up with contacts and friends more often than just on holidays
7. Maintain an organized closet
8. Read more books
9. Take more baths (in addition to showers, duh)
10. Travel. Whether it be by boat, plane or car (road trip anyone?!)
11. Hop into the next age bracket (smh)
12. STRESS LESS
13. Get a cookbook and use it-one recipe per week minimum
14. Learn Italian
15. Keep fresh flowers in the house and around me
16. Go to more museums and art exhibits
17. Have more cupcake & champagne nights
18. Figure out Call of Duty ('Black Ops") once and for all (smh)
19. Cease dumbing down my abilities and experience for any person or business
20. Try out the whole vegetarian thing for at least a week
21. Take more pictures. And print them out. Aaaaannddd frame them
22. Wear pretty undies-everyday (every woman should do this)
23. Weed out the bad apples in my life-and keep them out
24. Get a red coat for next winter. I've always wanted a fabulous red coat.
25. Try to be less clumsy. I am he clumsiest person....I know.
Until next time friends, foes & voyueristic peeps....Live well, love much, laugh often !